1. If your infant experiencing reddening of the skin around his umbilical cord or worse, when there’s pus on it and you can smell something unpleasant, you should at once bring your infant to the doctor.
2. The failure to urinate half-dozen to 8 hours after urination or merely the uneasiness in doing so after circumcision is also a cause for apprehension and calls for consultation with a doctor.
3. Reading to your little one would be good for him. You will need to employ words that rhyme when you do. You can also simply place him on your knees when reading a magazine with images. He will for sure like looking at them.
4. It’s best to utilize musical games with your newborn at the age of under 3 Months, encouraging him with clapping hands, or feet, bicycling his legs, wriggling his fingers, moving his feet and arms up and down. This can not merely exercise his limbs but will also divert him.
5. At the age of 9 to 12 months, your infant would have by now found out the employment of his hands. He is also more aware of his environment. You have to introduce to him toys that are a lot more interactive and will encourage him to develop his boundaries. Provide him toys that can also encourage your relationship with him.
6. Some Examples of baby health issues are coughs, cold and sore throats, ear infections or perhaps as dangerous as reduced hearing, pneumonia, bronchitis, development of asthma or worsening of asthma for people who have it already and SIDS or crib death.